Actually, 'back in the day' Titos was located ON Sepulveda (not Washington as I think it is now), AND a walk up only. No sitting.
So weary ice skaters, be they Speed, Hockey or Figure, could not sit and relax NOR have a beer at Titos.
The choice was more like a carryout burrito and coke or sit, have a beer and place an order while listening to BJ Thomas sing "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" on the Jukebox.
4 Comments:
I think, if I were visiting Culver City at lunch time, I'd have to agree and go to Tito's (over Johnny's).
By
FAN, At
May 19, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Now I'm hungry...
By
Jeff, At
May 19, 2011 at 10:54 PM
If we both leave now, we can meet there.
By
FAN, At
May 19, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Actually, 'back in the day' Titos was located ON Sepulveda (not Washington as I think it is now), AND a walk up only. No sitting.
So weary ice skaters, be they Speed, Hockey or Figure, could not sit and relax NOR have a beer at Titos.
The choice was more like a carryout burrito and coke or sit, have a beer and place an order while listening to BJ Thomas sing "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" on the Jukebox.
By
DADO, At
May 20, 2011 at 6:22 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home