posted by FAN at 10:15 PM
It's really good, but also right next door to Tito's tacos, so we hardly ever get Johnny's. I heard they used to serve under-aged sailors back in the day.
By Jeff, At May 19, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Serve the under-aged? Shocking, I tell you. Utterly shocking!:O
By FAN, At May 19, 2011 at 10:55 PM
Actually, it was pre-sailor days and only because a certain deputy sheriff gave the waitress a nod indicating the underaged person was 'okay'
By DADO, At May 20, 2011 at 6:15 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Welcome to the Wroundup of all things Wrigley. Ken (Dado) posts from Washington, Nancy (FAN) from Idaho, Sylvia blogs from Spain, Jennifer (lilwrig) Tami (Tamicatt) and Jeff are all in California.
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
It's really good, but also right next door to Tito's tacos, so we hardly ever get Johnny's. I heard they used to serve under-aged sailors back in the day.
By
Jeff, At
May 19, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Serve the under-aged? Shocking, I tell you. Utterly shocking!:O
By
FAN, At
May 19, 2011 at 10:55 PM
Actually, it was pre-sailor days and only because a certain deputy sheriff gave the waitress a nod indicating the underaged person was 'okay'
By
DADO, At
May 20, 2011 at 6:15 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home