Your City Block
The Washington Wrigleys are sending out their first newsletter this month to around 1,500 clients!
Take a look at the advanced preview below
Take a look at the advanced preview below

4 Comments:
Nice! I really like the name 'Your City Block'. Good Job Mr. & Mrs. Wrigley, Franchise Holders. I'm impressed!
By
FAN, At
August 6, 2010 at 5:18 PM
oh, and the Food Drive is a very good community thing. Smart!
By
FAN, At
August 6, 2010 at 5:20 PM
@FAN. . .and a BIG Thanks to Debbie Hall of our staff for putting the entire project together! She is the innovator, editor, contributing journalist, type setter, creative artist, and whatever else had to do with the Newsletter.
By
DADO, At
August 7, 2010 at 4:50 AM
That sounds like a really neat idea - I think people will really appreciate the added community.
By
Sylvia, At
August 7, 2010 at 7:10 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home