First picture with reflection of the rainbow visible on your windows is a classic. I can't think of all the songs, but there should be something from Finnigan's Rainbow (Broadway musical, spelling questionable) that would work.
That one with the reflection on the windows was my favorite. I also like the one where the reflection is on the wet driveway (next to last). It was a good rainbow -- people were stopped in the road taking pictures. A double pot of gold, going right into our front windows =)
3 Comments:
Wow, those photographs are *beautiful*
By
Sylvia, At
June 11, 2010 at 4:17 AM
First picture with reflection of the rainbow visible on your windows is a classic. I can't think of all the songs, but there should be something from Finnigan's Rainbow (Broadway musical, spelling questionable) that would work.
By
DADO, At
June 11, 2010 at 5:12 AM
That one with the reflection on the windows was my favorite. I also like the one where the reflection is on the wet driveway (next to last). It was a good rainbow -- people were stopped in the road taking pictures. A double pot of gold, going right into our front windows =)
By
FAN, At
June 11, 2010 at 8:57 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home